Before I get to the motorcycle section of my page, I thought I should introduce myself: My name is anomen and I'm 26 years old. I used to be a University of New Mexico law student, but I realized I don't want to "play the game" any longer, so I dropped out. Any other questions? Email me...
Ok, now for the motorcycle info.
I've been riding motorcycles and quads (four wheelers) since I was about 8 years old. They are a great passion of mine. Currently, I have two bikes: a '94 Honda CR250R, which has more power than I know what to do with, and a '98 Honda VTR1000F that I wouldn't trade for anything. If you happen to see me motoring along, please feel free to wave hello.
- Yes, although I'm very happy with my VTR, I'm already planning on buying my next bike sometime in the future. Hey, I love motorcycles, alright! And no, I will not be selling the VTR: my next bike will be a compliment to it, not a replacement for it.
- Here's a How-To guide on Wheelies; Tire Popping 101; Burnouts!
- Here's a great motorcycle/drug/music quote:
"Every motorcycle in this test is easily capable of putting its rider
in motorcycle Nirvana. Some riders don't want Nirvana..., but if
you do, the choice of mechanized drug is up to you."
- Curious about motorcycles? Check out Motorcycle Online. It's a great site, especially with its reviews and tests sections. Also take a look at Cycle News, MotorWorld Online, and MotorcycleShopper.com.
- Here are my Motorcycle Links.
This Motorcycle Web Ring site is owned by Sportbiker.
Click for the
Click here for info on how to join The Motorcycle Web Ring.
Please visit my pages:
If you like this site and want to know more about the man behind it, check out http://www.geocities.com/crapito/.
Please send email to either
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: April 3, 2002.
visits since 3/15/02, the date I created this counter.
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page.