Welcome to my J/C Fan Fiction!
Hi, you have reached my J/C fan fiction.(Dedicated to the world's would-be hottest couple) Yes, we know Paramount is not going to get them "together" but it sure is fun to think about. This is definitely not for profit. I'm just feeding my obsession at this time. I do hope you like the stories, and don't forget to check out the links.
Orion (Yeah, so, I changed my name.)
Summary:Janeway has a craving, and it's not for ice cream.
Summary:Can Janeway admit she made a mistake?
Summary:Who wins, and who pays the consequences?
Summary:Janeway receives unwelcome news. What happens next?
Summary:Janeway jealous? Couldn't be...could she?
Summary:First person thoughts from Janeway.
Summary:First person thoughts from Chakotay.
Summary:Why can't Janeway stop drinking the coffee?
Summary:Janeway deals with her guilt, and one other thing.
Links to more J/C fan fiction:
Official J/C Index
- A huge list of stories of every variety, featuring a vast array of authors.
- Becca O.'s Fan Fiction
- A great J/C writer(who's also branching out into the X-Files). Try "More Myself Than I Am."
- YCD's Fan Fiction
- All great stories, and plenty to choose from. My favorite is "Drowning."
- NODA's Fan Fiction
- Some really terrific stories here, (I suggest "Under Different Circumstances")plus some links to other fun Star Trek sites.
- Ghostwriter's Haunt
- Another great writer.(Don't let the name scare you away) Try "Always" and "A Time for Us." Oh, just try them all!
- Stellar Prose
- Featuring stories by ADarling. I recommend "History Lessons."
- The Definitive Guide to Star Trek Fan Fiction on the Web
- A huge list of every fan fiction site imaginable! Includes every Trek series. You'll be reading for decades!
Number of times Neelix's nose was mistaken for something else:
Hosting by WebRing.