2. Trouble no one about his religion.
3. Respect others in their views and demand that they respect yours.
4. Love your life; perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.
5. Seek to make your life long and of service to your People.
6. Prepare a noble death song for the day you go over the Great Divide.
7. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger, if in a lonely place.
8. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.
9. When you rise in the morning give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength.
10. Give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.
11. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault is in yourself.
12. Touch not the poisonous firewater that makes the wise ones turn to fools and robs the spirit of it's vision.
13. When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.
14. Sing your death song like a hero going home...
**This is the ONLY person ever worthy of my idolization!! I love you Tecumseh!!