Top Fourteen Reaons Why It Is Better To Have One
Half-Klingon, Half-Human B'Elanna Torres Than It Is To Have One Human
And One Klingon B'Elanna Torres (And Some Reasons
Why It Is Not)
To understand this list you have to have seen the Voyager episode "Faces"
and to a lesser degree the Voyager episodes "Prototype," "Parallax,"
and "The Cloud."
14. With the Klingon B'Elanna on board the crew would love the food
Neelix makes, gagh (Klingon Serpent Worms) has to be better than what he usually
13. After seeing the Half-Klingon, Half-Human B'Elanna drink two pots
of Laundris blend coffee, the crew would hate to see the Klingon B'Elanna or,
even scarier, the Human B'Elanna after drinking two pots of Raktajino (Klingon
12. After the Half-Klingon, Half-Human B'Elanna broke his nose and
nearly killed him, Lieutenant Carey would fear for his life with a Klingon
B'Elanna on board.
11. The Human B'Elanna whines more than Harry Kim.
10. Captain Janeway wouldn't have to worry about the Kazon, the
Klingon B'Elanna would kill them as soon as she saw them.
9. The Half-Klingon, Half-Human B'Elanna wouldn't have to fight
8. The temperamental Klingon B'Elanna would kill the crew, while the
Human B'Elanna cowered in the corner, to afraid to leave her quarters.
7. I doubt that the crew would like to hear the Human B'Elanna whine
about what she thought of her life before she was split into two people.
6. After what happenned whenever the Half-Klingon, Half-Human
B'Elanna got angry, the crew would fear for their life if the Klingon B'Elanna
ever got angry.
5. Roast animal guide.
4. Maybe with the Klingon B'Elanna on board the Doctor would be a
little nicer, after seeing what would happen if he ever made her angry.
3. Poor Neelix I don't think the Klingon B'Elanna likes Talaxians.
2. With the Klingon B'Elanna on board the crew wouldn't have to woory
about ranks, according to the Klingon B'Elanna they would all fit into the
category petaQ. (petaQ is a vulgar expression in Klingon).
1. No more fun dual personality fights.
By Katie Moncelsi