|Good Study Habits|
|How can I help my child to
become a successful student?
|1. Set a regular time to study or homework.
2. Pick a place to study that is quiet.
3. Remove dictractions.
4. Practice what they have learned in school.
5. Reread material.
6. Use resources such as dictionaries and encyclopedias.
7. Read with your child.
8. Check on your child's work.
9. Praise sucess and provide help if errors have been made.
10. Encourage good study habits.
|Our Third Grade Curriculum includes:
2. Math Class
3. Science Class
4. English as a Second Language
5. Social Studies
6. Health Class
7. Art or Drama Class
8. Physical Education Class
|In third grade students will be receiving letter grades
89-80 = B
79-70 = C
69-60 = D
59-0 = F
c.a penmanship notebook(blue or third level)
d. bottle of Elmer's glue
e. a box of crayons
f. a ruler
h. maps notebook (40 maps)
i. modeling clay
j. a package of construction paper