|Roseland Farm's 2004 S/D List
Last updated 1/19/04
|Click On The Picture To Email Me!|
|1. Email breedings are free! Snail mail breedings are 10cents per parent owned by Roseland Farm.
2. Please follow color genetics. A simple rule to follow is that the foal must have one parent tthat shares the same color as he/she.
3. Please follow naming rules set by each breed's parent organization. If you need help, feel free to email me.
4. Do not use my horses without my permission!
5.I will only allow my horses to produce horses such as those from Breyer, Stone, North Light, BHR , and Artist Resins(OF or CM). No Grand Champions, Fashion Fillies, Barbie Horses, or BSO horses.
6. Stallions cannot be bred until they are two (note FFC) and mares cannot have their first foal until they are three and can only produce one foal per year (open years).
7. Most of my horses are live shown and and I would love to hear updates on their foal’s progress! I keep records of everything!
8. If one of the parents is not mine, please send me a 4 to 5 generation pedigree along with that parent’s information.
9. Please do not use any famous horse’s name (i.e. Secretariat, Man O’ War, Abdullah, and the like) as well as those from famous fictional books (i.e. Black Beauty)
10. I need the following info on the foal: Name, Requested Parents, Year (Please list two just in case one is taken), Breed, Color, Sex, Markings, Make, Mold/Model, Finish, and Owner. Any show records or photos would be greatly appreciated!!
11. If you breed your horse, please say “Bred by Roseland Farm”.
12. Thank you for looking at Roseland Farm’s horses! I hope you find something you like! Many new horses are added often! If you have any questions, feel free to email/write me and I will do my best to help you!
|Please Note: No profit is made from the use of any horses on the following pages. I do this simply for the pure enjoyment of the hobby.|