2. Be fair and honest about card/item values-- I will find out if you are cheating me.
3. Unless we have had a previous transaction, you must send your cards/items/money first. If you are selling me something, I will send you the money first provided that you have references-- ebay feedback, or testimonials from other traders you have dealt with. I will supply references for myself upon request.
4. If you are buying from me, you must pay the shipping and handling costs. If we are trading, you only pay to ship your items to me, and I will pay to ship my items to you.
5. Package things safely! For cards, at minimum, please put them in a plastic card slip and then between two pieces of cardboard.
6. For payment I currently accept paypal, cash, money orders, and checks. I prefer the first two, but you may not want to risk sending cash. I have not had a problem with sending or recieving cash so far, but make sure it is concealed (such as inside a greeting card). Checks and money orders will take a bit longer to process.
Ready to order or trade? E-mail me at email@example.com