1987 - 1992 - Oriental Languages Department, Tajik State National University,
Dushanbe, Diploma of orientalist (Farsi language and literature and Tajik language and literature).
1994 - 1997 - Postgraduate Study, the Rudaki Institute of Language and Literature, Academy of Sciences, Republic of Tajikistan (The history of Persian-Tajik Language).
1999, 30 June - Ph.D. (Doctor of Philology)
3. PROFESSIONAL/OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
1992 - 1994 - computer operator at the Tajik language Foundation
1992 - 1995 - correspondent of "Somon" (the newspaper of the Tajik Language Foundation)
October 1994 - February 1995 - BBC correspondent in Tajikistan
1994 - 1995 - correspondent of newspaper "International" (France) in Tajikistan
May 1995 - May 1996 - press collaborator of Human Rights Watch (Helsinki)
1999 to present - Senior researcher of the Institute of Language and Literature of the Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan
October 1999 to present - National Co-ordinator of Radio Project of UNESCO (Tajikistan)
June 2000 to present - The secretary of the The
International Association for the Study of Persian-Speaking Societies (IASPS - US) in
4. PROFESSIONAL CAPABILITIES AND SKILLS
Translator and interpreter of Farsi and Tajik into Russian and vice versa, translator of English into Russian, Farsi and
Tajik, computer knowledge.
1. Tajik history (written by R.Masov from Russian into Tajik)-200 p., Dushanbe, 1994
2. Politics for people (written by David Mathews - from English into Tajik) - 315 p., Dushanbe, 1998
3. Image and Reality (about United Nations, from English into Tajik)-70 p., Dushanbe, 1998
4. The UN in brief and UN agencies' activities in Tajikistan (from English into Tajik) - 70 p., Dushanbe, 1999
5. Manual for Conducting of Election & International Standards (from English into Tajik) - 70 p., Dushanbe, 1999
6. The Lamb is Helping Out (Children's book). (10 pages) Dushanbe 1998
6. Charter of the United Nations and The Statute of the International Court of Justice (from English into Tajik) - 80 p., Dushanbe,
7. The Heritage of Central Asia (written by Richard Fray, Harvard University - from English into Tajik) - 300 p., Dushanbe, 1999
8. The Outline of American literature - from English into Tajik 120 pages
5. LANGUAGE CAPABILITY
Fluent Tajik, Farsi, Russian, English, (good Uzbek).
6. ADDRESS AND TEL
Residence: I.Somoni Str. 120, app.20, Dushanbe, Republic of
+992 372 37 57 24 (hse); 21 60 11 (office)
E - mail: email@example.com