The Osterberg Family Pets
In the July 1997 Virtual Dog Show Rescue Match, Maynard won:
st in Mixed Breed
fth in Show
Maynard (Nov 12, 1983 - Oct 10, 1999)
Maynard, our female beagle mix, has passed to the Rainbow Bridge. Check out Maynard's
Memoirs for the story of her long and happy life.
Tabitha (Sept 15, 1986 - May 10, 2000)
Tabitha, our female mackerel tabby, has crossed the Rainbow Bridge to join her sister, Maynard. In September of 1995, Tabby was chosen as the InterPet (tm) Birthday Kitty of the month. Here is the special page honoring that occasion.
Princess is a 14 year old female tortoiseshell. Princess has a split
personality, although she has certainly mellowed with age. She will either sit on your lap and purr or turn into a hissing bag of razors. In her free time, Princess makes toilet paper origami and hairball art.
Little Bit is a classic tabby. She is two years old and not very little anymore. Little Bit is very friendly. To her, a stranger is just a friend she hasn't met yet. Meep!!
Maynard and Tabitha
Maynard with Mom and
Sisters - Tabitha and Princess (in box)
Princess in repose
Little Bit plays "Peek-a-Boo"
Little Bit shows off her classic tabby swirls
- Maynard had a best friend named Sierra. Sadly, Sierra departed for the
Rainbow Bridge in October of 1996. Visit our tribute to Sierra to learn more about this special trashdog. The Mountain Dogs (Sierra and her siblings) finally got their people to set up a web page.
- Maynard had two romantic flings during her lifetime. The first fling with Wesley Whippet ended when he went off to join the racing circuit. The breakup was amicable, so our family and the Emery Family remain friends. Not one to sit around and mope, Maynard signed up to be matched with a Canine-L Valentine. Her new gentlemen friend was 17 year old Tyler T. Littledawg Heggie. Tyler journeyed to the Rainbow Bridge in August of 1999. We have remained close to the Heggie Clan since Tyler's passing and are particularly fond of the beautiful Miss Charlotte.
- We have two young friends back in New England that are big fans of our two little kitties. Here is a link to
Katie and Eric's page. This is Katie with her mom and me (Mary) during Xmas 1998. This is Katie and Eric with Pete and me during Xmas 2000.
- Ever wanted to hit the highway with your pets in tow? Fly away with
your furry friends? Go to the Traveling Tips for Pets page for some great advice.
- Here is the Canine-L Roster.
- Here are links to the Web pages of Princess and Little Bit's friends who belong to Feline-L.
Next Site | Skip Next Site | Random Site | Previous Site | Skip Previous Site
For information on the Canine-L web ring, click here.
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page