|Insert logo hereINCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU
Insert tag line
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Day 1: Cusco - Km 82 - Wayllabamba:
Pick up from Hotel at 6:30 am hours. Come toward the road 82 km Cusco - Quillabamba watch the snow as Chicon, Veronica and Salkantay. Arriving at km 82 and start the Inca Trail, in the long journey we will observe the ruins of Patallaqta. Stop for lunch at appropriate time. In the afternoon light Wayllabamba climb to our camp, Camp, dinner and overnight.
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Day 2: Wayllabamba - Warmiwañusca - Pacaymayo:
After our breakfast, we start our second day of trekking, through Tres Piedras, Llulluchapampa and reaching the peak of the Inca Trail Warmiwañusca (dead woman) to 4200 m Stopping for lunch at appropriate time. Continuing the path descend to our camp Pacaymayo (3500 m), Camp, dinner and overnight.
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Day 3: Pacaymayo - Runkurakay - Sayacmarca - Wiñayhuayna:
After our breakfast, the third day of trekking tours to the ruins of Runkurakay and Sayacmarca at lunch. Then we walk the road to get Puyupatamarca (cloud city) another important archaeological site. Following a short walk leads to our last camp Wiñayhuayna (forever young). Visit the resort. Camp, dinner and overnight.
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Day 4: Wiñayhuayna - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco:
Before sunrise, about 4:30 am. After our breakfast, we begin a short hike to reach Inti Inti Punku (Puerta del Sol), which has a fantastic view of Machu Picchu. Guided tour of close to two hours for the main temples of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, then have free time to climb Waynapicchu. In the afternoon we went to the town of Aguas Calientes to catch our train back to Ollantaytambo and then bus to Cusco.
# Day 3 : The National Institute of Culture is determined by some groups who stay overnight in Wiñayhuayna. Usually the groups that get to stay overnight in Wiñayhuayna are those who made their advance registration by that date. As spaces are ending the INC determines that other groups should Puyupatamarca left overnight in a few hours before Wiñayhuayna. There is no way to choose this. We advise to book more in advance.
# Day 4: Huayna Picchu is located behind the mountain where Machu Picchu in order to take up aerial view of the Inca citadel. There is a checkpoint at Machu Picchu to climb Huayna Picchu. You must enter your name and receive a ticket to climb Huayna Picchu. The guide directs how to get the ticket, but need not pay anything more. Only 400 people can visit a day divided into two shifts. Machu Picchu receives over 1000 visitors a day and generally lacking quotas to climb Huayna Picchu. No book has before. Generally, travelers arriving by other paths get quotas because they reach Machu Picchu more earlier. In order to get better up early and watch the sunrise.
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU What is included
• Transfer arrival or departure in Cusco
• Transportation to Km 82
• Entrance to the Inca Trail
• Entrance to Machu Picchu
• 3 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches / 3 Dinners
• Professional Guide (English - Spanish)
• Bus ticket (Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes)
• Porters (carry only camping equipment)
• Tents and camping equipment
• First aid kit
• Backpacker train ticket back to Cusco
• First aid kit
• Oxygen bottle
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Not Included
• Breakfast on the first day / lunch and dinner last day
• Tips for porters, cooks and guides.
The support team plays hard work so that everything goes well during the walk. Mainly carriers who do the work heavier. The tip will give everyone the last day of the walk. Generally, each traveler offers 10 to 15 soles, Peruvian currency. It is not mandatory but it is good reward for their work.
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Optional
• Personal porter for four days of walking
• Overnight in Aguas Calientes additional
• Sleeping Bag
• Return in Vistadome (First Class)
Aguas Calientes is a small town with restaurants and hotels is at the bottom gives the mountain of Machu Picchu, it is normal that a traveler wishes to stay overnight in Aguas Calientes. Generally this option can be taken, when they want to visit Machu Picchu for the second time. If the travelers want to visit again to pay a new entry to Machu Picchu Bus ticket more
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU What to bring
• Backpack for medium to large
• suitable shoes for trekking
• Sleeping bag (in case you have not, you can rent one in Cusco)
• Layer of rain (may be purchased in Cusco)
• Clothing suitable for Hot and Cold
• Water bottle
• Flashlight (we recommend two pairs of batteries)
• Sunscreen and insect repellent
• Chocolates, sweets, etc.
• Personal and towel
• Camera, batteries, etc.
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Important
- The Inca Trail is not a simple walk is an adventure for over 3300 meters. The first day can be stressful for some people. Before this can have problems with altitude, must be prepared for eventualities how are you, headaches, heart palpitations, shortness of breath even vomiting.
This section is stored in:
which can be edited from your webspace CMS system, OR using "sayit"
Footer information goes here, copyright 2010