This new section is being
introduced on the update dated 13.01.2002 which also happens to be the
Hanumath Jayanthi day. This home page would be completing one year with this.
01. Sri Madhwacharya: It is believed that Sri Hanuman, Bheema and Madhwa are the three manifestations of the Wind God, Vayu. In the name of Hanuman, he served Lord Rama. As Bheema, he served Sri Krishna. And again, he chose to serve Lord Sri Vedavyasa in the name of Sri Madhwa.....
02. Sri Vyasaraja Tirtha: Sri Vyasa Tirtha bacame the head of the Sri Purvadi mutt in the year 1476. Sri Vyasa Tirtha had his further studies in philosophy at Kanchi and also under Sri Sripadaraja Tirtha at Mulabagal. Under the direction of Sri Sripadaraja Tirtha, the Saluva king Narasimha honored Sri Vyasa Tirtha and made him Rajaguru. Thereafter he came to be known as Sri Vyasaraja Tirtha
03. Sri Tulsidasji: Sage Valmiki born again to spread the Ramanama and RamaMahima by reciting Ramayana in the vernacular language in the name "Ramacharita manas". He had identified himself with Lord Hanuman in spreading the glory of Sri Rama. He had spread the glory of Lord Hanuman as "Sankara sumana, Bhavani nanthana".
04. Sri Samarth Ramdas: The guru of Chatrapati veer Sivaji, and instrumental to bring back the glory of Hinduism. The tradition says, that Lord Panduranga Vittal Himself appeared before Ramdas and took him for the visit to Pandharpur and gave him dharshan as Sri Rama.
05. Sri Bhadrachalam Ramdas: Sri Kancharla Gopanna popularly known as Bhakta Ramadasa or Bhadrachala Ramadasa was instrumental in reviving the temple at Bhadrachalam.
06. Sri Pujya Sri Raghavendra: Sri Raghavendra is the reincarnations of Sankukarna, Prahlada, Bahlika, Vyasaraja tirtha in order. In his previous incarnation Pujya Sri Raghavendra was Sri Vyasaraja who had established 732 shrines for Lord Anjaneya and had personally worshiped Lord Venkateswara. It is no wonder that Pujya Sri Raghavendra was named Venkatanatha in this incarnation and a devotee of Lord Venkateswara and Lord Anjaneya. It is belived that Pujya Sri Raghavendra is a living saint and answers the devotees immediately.
LET ANJANEYA SWAMI BLESS US ALL
you are with
vayusutha: home page at