|RARE AND UNCUT
WATERWORLD: (1995) Kevin Costner
ALTERNATE TELEVSION VERSION
This network televison version features:
* restores nearly 40 minutes of material Universal Pictures and Kevin Costner cut from the original release against the will of director Kevin Reynolds.
* It explains more clearly the relationship between the mariner and Helen, and the secret behind dry Land.
* After the mariners caprture at the atol, the inhabitants of the Atol examine his belongings. Among them they find a thighmaster, which the people believe is an assissins weapon used to strangle people, and a flute, which they think is used to distract an opponet.
* A scene that explains where th mariner got his jetski to reach the deacons ship to rescue the girl.
* The survivors of the Atol massacre are ambushed by 2 of the Deacons men on jetskis, the mariner kills both the men and takes his weapon and jetski.
* A scene that shows Gregor managed to find Helen and the mariner after their boat was burned down.
* At least 10 mins of footage further detail life aboard the deacon ship including where they get cigarettes and other equipment.
* A scne that reviels that two skeletons found at the shack are indeed the girls parents instead of letting the audience guess.
* Scene that show the mariner building the new boa he uses to leave the island and the end of the movie.
* A scene in which it Nola finds a old sign telling the audience that it was the top of Mount Everest
WYATT EARP (1994) Kevin Costner
This special expanded widescreen version features:
*21 mins of footage has been added to this version.
* Scenes of Earps teen years.
* His first romance.
* early days as a lawman and his friendships with the Mastersons.
|RETURN TO L-T|
|RETURN TO MAIN MENU|