This is site could not exist without the genius of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930). While he may have grown to dislike being "the Literary Agent" for Holmes & Watson, he never-the-less created characters that are immortal, and in so doing became immortal himself. He has brought, and will continue to bring for generations, joy to literally millions of people. A rare gift from an even rarer person.
There are also many people/organizations that have knowingly, and in most cases unknowingly, helped make this page possible.
- Get your Free Home Page at GeoCities
- Arachnophilia for page creation & updates.
- Net@ddress for free email services.
- Lpage for free Guestbook services
- NetMind for email notices when pages change.
- NetMechanic for HTML & link checking services.
- come.to for URL redirection (try surfing to "come.to/221b")
- GIF Wizard for minimizing GIF sizes.
- Matti E. Simonaho for the excellent Guestbook
- Athens Plaque courtesty of Adam Allen
- KC for banner creation.
- Tootsie for some graphics
- The Clip Art Connection for some graphics
- Andy's Art Attack for some graphics
- The Graphic Station for some graphics
- Clip Art Warehouse for some graphics
- Celeste's Holiday Graphic Collection for some graphics
Bigfoot for free email services
[Previous Page] [Top of this page]
[Home Page] [Table of Contents]
[Commonplace Book] [News & Tips] [Mail to Porlock] [Baker Street] [Reference Library]
[History] [Web Rings] [Acknowledgements] [Legal Stuff] [Awards] [Priory School] [Affiliate$]
This page last updated: March 26, 1999
Legal Stuff, Layout and design © 1997-1999 Porlock