If you are planning to order from Nezumi's Cosplay Shoppe, please read, print out, and sign this form. You must send this form with the payment before the order can be processed.
In this agreement, "Nezumi's Cosplay Shoppe", and "Nezumi" represent Nezumi LacSeul.
- If you disagree with the ordering process, do not send this agreement form. Sending a signed agreement form to Nezumi indicates that you are willing to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
- Nezumi's Cosplay Shoppe reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime without cause. This is a labor of love for Nezumi, and as such, is not a full-time business. Please recognize this and have patience with your order.
- You acknowledge that you have read the FAQ on Nezumi's Cosplay Shoppe. You acknowledge that you understand the contents of the FAQ. If you have questions about anything in the FAQ, you should ask Nezumi before signing and sending this form.
- Nezumi will provide you with an estimate of time to when your order will be completed, but the estimate is only a rough approximation. If the time estimate is unsatisfactory, do not order or send payment. Nezumi will, to the best of her ability, fulfill your order within the estimated time. Any delays by either you or Nezumi may result in the alteration of the time estimate. Such changes to the schedule will be discussed between you and Nezumi.
- Nezumi also has the right to change the prices in her catalog at anytime, for any reason, and without notice. The prices listed in the costume catalog are estimates and should not be construed as the exact, final price. Nezumi provides a price quote for every order, and that quote may differ from the price in the costume catalog.
- Costumes are not returnable, nor refundable. Once you have ordered, and the money is sent, the costume will be made. If you should change your mind after this point, Nezumi cannot be held responsible. Your costume will be made and delivered to you, and if you refuse to pay for the shipping costs of the costume you ordered, you will forfeit your own costume.
- All costumes are made to fit the measurements you have given, so if a costume doesn't fit due to incorrect measurements, Nezumi cannot be held responsible for that. No refunds will be given.
- Full work on your costume is not started until  you send in this agreement form,  you send in the measurements form, and  an initial payment agreed between you and Nezumi is paid. You have the right to cancel the order before any payment is sent and notifying Nezumi that you have decided to cancel. If you cancel in this prescribed manner, this agreement will then be null and void. Your measurements form will then be discarded. Once payment is sent, however, the terms of this agreement are in force.
- Pictures in Nezumi's Cosplay Shoppe are examples of Nezumi's work only. Pictures are subject to change without notice.
- Because all costumes are handmade, there will always be slight variations in the make and styles. No two costumes are ever completely alike. The actual costume you receive may differ from the pictures in Nezumi's Cosplay Shoppe.
- Any patterns, ideas, etc. that Nezumi creates during the making of your costume may be used by Nezumi to create other costumes for others or for herself. The cost of the costume does not include patterns, intermediary materials, ideas, or processes. Please inquire with Nezumi if you would like to purchase patterns or other intermediary materials. Ideas and processes used in the making of your costume remain the property of Nezumi and will not be sold.
- Nezumi is not responsible for measurement errors caused by you. You must take accurate measurements.
- Please make sure that you order a costume that will fit your body type and look. Nezumi cannot be held accountable if you should realize that the costume doesn't suit you. For example, if you are over size 18 and think a tight costume that Faye Valentine wears in Cowboy Bebop will look good on you, and then when you get the costume, you realize it shows too much, that is not Nezumi's fault at all. Nezumi strives to craft beautiful costumes given the supplied measurements, but she cannot work miracles for your body size.
- Nezumi also has the right to close Nezumi's Cosplay Shoppe at any time, without notice. Temporary closures are accounted for when a time estimate is given for a costume. If there is ever a permanent closure, any costumes in her work queue will be completed and delivered as expediently as possible.
By signing this sheet, you have read and agreed to all terms and conditions stated on this form.
Printed Name: __________________________
Date of Signature: ______________________