- The National Children’s Cancer Society (N.C.C.S.)is a non-profit tax
exempt organization whose mission is to provide direct financial support
to children with cancer and their families, for expenses related to cancer
treatment. Broken link?
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation (CCCF)is a national
non-profit membership organization whose mission is to educate, support,
serve, and advocate for families of children with cancer, survivors of
childhood cancer, and the professionals who care for them.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, located in Memphis, Tennessee,
is one of the world’s premier centers for research and treatment of
catastrophic diseases in children, primarily pediatric cancers.
- US Social Security Administration
- What now?Adjusting to life after cancer From the CancerBACUP booklet