Clinical Trial Search
- cancerTrials; NCI’s comprehensive clinical trials information centre for
patients, health professionals, and the public. Includes information on
understanding trials, deciding whether to participate in trials, finding
specific trials, plus research news and other resources.
- A site devoted to listing all clinical trials involving new procedures or
- Centerwatch Clinical Trials Listing Service
- Biospace Clinical Development Search (pharmaceutical companies clinical
- Clinical Trials and Noteworthy Treatments for Brain Tumors
- Cancer Advisors
- Sloan-Kettering have the following trials running.
- Search for Clinical Trials
- Clinical Cancer Trials Information for Patients and Families
- http://www.cancer.gov/clinicaltrials and
- Cancer Trials Support Unit... resources specifically for patients seeking
information about cancer and available clinical trials
- Yahoo Search for clinical trials by state, city, disease name, and/or drug
- ClinicalTrials.Com is your source for comprehensive information for
current clinical trials being conducted nationwide.
- Central European Cooperative Oncology Group (CECOG) was formed,
which, apart from its aim to conduct high quality, internationally
compatible clinical trials in oncology, focuses on specific, yet in many
aspects similar circumstances in countries of Central- and Southeastern
Europe as well as in Israel and Lebanon.
Alternative and Complementary Medicine
Always talk to your doctor about any alternative medicine you are thinking
about taking before doing so, or you risk interfering with other drugs you are
Dealing with Treatment
Lymph Oedema US: Edema