1) If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't
2) Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up, put
3) Don't cut your hair. Ever.
4) Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not
quests to see if he can find the perfect present!
5) If you ask a question you don't want an answer
to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
6) Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live
7) Don't ask him what he's thinking about unless
you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation,and monster trucks.
8) Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different,
it's just like every other cat.
9) Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
10) Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the
changing of the tides. Let it be.
11) Shopping is not sport.
12) Anything you wear is fine. Really.
13) You have enough clothes.
14) You have too many shoes.
15) Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but
don't expect us to like it.
16) Your brother is an idiot, your ex-boyfriend is
an idiot, and your dad's way past idiot.
17) Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
18) No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never
will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
19) Pissing standing up is more difficult than
peeing from point blank range. We're bound to miss sometimes.
20) Most guys own two to three pairs of shoes -
what makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
21) Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
22) A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a
23) Your Mom doesn't have to be our best friend.
24) Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
25) Check your oil.
26) Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
27) Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.
28) It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz together.
29) Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago isinadmissible in an
argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
30) If you don't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't
expect us to act like soap opera guys.
31) If something we said can be interpreted makes you sad and
angry, we meant the other one.
32) Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we
know how pretty you are?
33) Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come
34) You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done-but not both.
35) Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
36) Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither
37) Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their
right to complain about having their boobs stared at.
38) Consider golf a mini-vacation from you. We need it, just
like you do.
39) Telling us that the models in the men's magazines are airbrushed makes you look jealous and petty, and it's certainly not going to deter us from reading the magazines.
40) The relationship is never going to be like it was the
first two months we were going out.