- Join Danger
Island! (that's the easy
- Read Message #2 - "Press Release" - for
important background information (or follow the link
- Read through the posts available so far, to
get a feeling for just what it is that we do...
- Create a character or characters - ideally
a hero or villain, as well as a unique arch-enemy. There is no
real limit to how many character you can have, especially if they
all interact well. There is no restriction on what gender of
character you can have - if you're a guy, and you want to play a
heroine or villainess, so be it.
- Character powers - NO cosmic-level
characters, please! Give your opponents a fighting chance, or
no-one will get caught or defeated (that IS, in part, what we're
- Please don't use the Message Board for
personal messages, as it might disrupt the flow of current
- If you want to interact with a character,
ASK THE PLAYER FIRST. We don't want any squabbles because Member A
did something with Member B's character that Member B would never
allow. Play friendly, now...
- ...however, it's okay to fantasise about another
character. Just don't expect your fantasies to come true (but you
- If you have a story idea, it's best to drop
by when a chat is on, drop some hints, and give other members some
idea of where you're going. Just starting a story on the Message
Board isn't a guarantee that people will want to take part.
- Overall, just be polite and respectful of
others. We're all supposed to be adults here - right?
- Good Idea - when continuing a story, post
your part as an ANSWER to the previous submission, so that
visitors and members can follow the whole story easily. If posts
are being numbered, use the next available number, okay?
12th July 2000