Masterton Hash has had 926 Runs
(as at 23/04/2006)
Budgie (Des Johnston), from Wellington Hash bought a Motel in Masterton and missed the
exercise of the Monday Night sessions.
He had established himself with a drinking school based in the Army's Garrison Club.
Budgie decided to start a local Hash and started by putting the following
advertisement in the paper.
Click on the thumb nail to see the Advertisement.
The following turned up and MH3 started.
Click on the Thumbnail to see the 1st Night Hashers
We run every Monday, starting officially at 6:00pm - but usually after this.
(This means the first Hasher turns up just after 6:00, the rest after that and we might
get way at about 6:10 or 6:15)
The venue is sometimes advertised in the What's On segments of the local Radio Stations, Hitz89
FM and Wairarapa 91FM if we remember to tell them where we are running from
- 06-3789063 and ask Sewerage's missus where we start from.
- 064-6-3789063 if you are really
desperate, but don't expect a reply
- Postal address
- Write to Jughead , (Steve Larsen) Brooklyn
Road, RD 1, Carterton. or ring him on 06-379-7163 or 06-379-7184 (fax)
or his cell phone 027-236-4659
- Electronic mail
- We have given up on this as we get too much spam - ring us or Snail Mail
but Juggie is prepared to take the risk so try him on larsenATwise.net.nz (Use
@ for AT)
Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org - Sounds flash - eh
- Want to find out more about Hash3 ?
- Try the NZ Hash House Harriers Pages
and go to some of the links to the rest of the world.
- Did you Go to Goa for
InterHash in 2002? Click on the logo !
- Or look at what it was like in Tasmania in February 2000
or try this site which just has Hashes on it :