|Ye Olde Knightly Code of Chivalry
1. Thou shalt believe all thy church teaches and observe all its directions.
2. Thou shalt defend thy church.
3. Thou shalt defend thy King and Queen unto death.
4. Thou shalt defend thy country against all whom oppose it without cessation and without mercy.
5. Thou shalt defend that of any charge unto death.
6. Thou shalt respect all those whom are weak, the poor and the innocent, and shalt constitute thyself the defender of them.
7. Thou shalt never lie and remain faithfull to thy pledged word.
8. Thou shalt never brandish thy weapon in anger nor for evil purposes.
9. Thou shalt perform scrupulosuly thy fuedal duties, if they be not contrary to the laws of god.
10. Thou shalt be everywhere and always thy champion of the Right, the Good and the True, and forever the foe of Injustice, Tyranny and Evil.
11. Thou shalt always fight fair and in an honorable fashion.
12. Thou shalt be generous and give largesse to everyone.