1. To feel good about ourselves.
2. To have GREAT sex!
3. So we won't think people are laughing or talking about us.
4. To buy clothes in a normal store and actually get clothes with some
style to them that fit correctly.
5. To have more energy!
6. To be able to tie your shoes/paint toenails.
7. To be able to sit on a floor and get up gracefully.
8. To wear a bathing suit.
9. To cross your legs or sit Indian style.
10. To fit into an airline/theatre/bus/whatever seat without spilling
over and without having to see "that look" from the person who has to sit
11. So our ankles won't swell.
12. To fit into a booth at any restaurant.
13. To not need an extension to a seat belt on an airplane and to have
the tray table not balance on our bellies.
14. To not worry about being decapitated in our cars with our seat belts
on if we should be in an accident.
15. To not turn beet red after moderate exertion.
16. To be able to pick something up off the floor.
17. Panty Hose that fit!
18. To go to an amusement park and ride the rides.
19. To be able to sit in any chair without worry of breakage.
20. To not have to apologize when caught in a narrow aisle and have
someone need to get by.
21. To go dancing, sky diving, bungee jumping....
22. To be able to go horseback riding or ride a bike.
23. To not worry about rashes and sweating.
24. To not have to listen to "caring" people ask why you don't diet or
worse still... "gee you have such a pretty face".
25. To not worry about spilling food, sauces or gravy down the front of
your blouse/dress/shirt when eating.
26. To not have to think up some excuse for not doing something because
you know your weight will impede you.
27. To not have your belly hit the steering wheel and to be able to fit
comfortably in the driver's seat.
28. To have a bra fit comfortably and to be able to buy underwear at
Victoria's Secret rather than at "Tubby the Underwear Guy".
29. To not have to worry about the weight limit of step stools, ladders,
motorcycle, exercise equipment, etc.
30. To not get stuck in a turn style.
31. To not wake up feeling achy in the back..or to have ache-free legs and feet.
32. So the bathroom scale won't creak and groan when you step on it.
33. To be able to leave the tablecloth on the table at a restaurant
instead of dragging it with you when you get up.
34. So you won't look the other way when you see yourself in a monitor
where they have security cameras.
35. To never be embarrassed about your size.
36. To not count tying shoes as daily exercise.
37. To not have to wait for the handicap stall when there are plenty of
other stalls available.
38. To not be more out of shape than seniors.
39. To not break toilet seat when leaning to one side.
40. To be able to put on wedding rings again.
41. To try to make a double chin and fail!
42. Buy clothing bargains..to fit the next year and they do!
43. Not to have to worry about having your zipper bust open!
44. To wear normal waistbands rather than elastic!
45. To wear knee socks correctly instead of worn like slouches!
46. To look good in a tee shirt!
47. To try on slacks or jeans and have the pant leg actually fit over leg!
48. To be able to get close to sink and not come away with a wet belly!
49. To get out of a stuffed chair GRACEFULLY and not look down to see if
the chair has come up with you!
50. To not worry if the hairdresser's smock will fit!
51. To not be self-conscious about eating in front of others!
52. To not be afraid to ask which hairstyle suits your face.
53. To not have people checking you out after looking in your grocery cart.
54. To not feel (and look) like a sausage in stirrup pants.
55. To have your friends NOT be embarrassed to be seen with you.
56. To get promotions/hired or close that sale.
57. Pants that stay up because your waist is smaller than your butt!
58. No more boobs! (this is for the guys!)
59. Wearing shorts or tank tops without fear of arrest or grossing out others!
60. To not have the fear of being rejected.
61. To successfully flirt!
62. To not worry about how to get in and out of the back seat in a two door car!
63. One size fits all and it fits you!
64. To have a lap.
65. To not have the car you are ride in slant in your direction.
66. To be able to use toilet paper as it was meant to be used and not to
have to invent ways to "get the job done". )
67. To not have to watch TV news reports on fat people and hope that you haven't been
68. To get between cars in a parking lot without wiping the dust off your butt and belly!
69. No more heat rashes and chafing in the upper thighs.
70. So that the cloth in the thigh area doesn't wear away long before the rest of the slacks do!
71. To meet a friend online and not be horrified to have to send a picture of yourself.
72. To not take fat references and fat jokes personally.
73. To know you can go anywhere because wherever you sit you CAN be comfortable and look at ease.
74. To shop at the mall and not have your back ache from lugging your butt and stomach around!
75. To be able to stand still, carrying nothing and still look poised.
76. To be able to cross your arms across your chest without them resting on your stomach!
77. To have your feet get smaller.
78. Using your mouth to taste and chew food rather than as just a route to get the food from your lips to your stomach.
79. Blood pressure returns to normal.
80. To avoid other health complications from being overweight.
81. To be able to borrow a co-worker's jacket for an important impromptu meeting.
82. To meet someone for the first time and their eyes don't pop out of their head with
amazement...because they never knew you fat!
83. To see your reflection in a mirror or store window without turning away!
84. To wear a watch with a regular length watch band.
85. To look in the mirror when getting your hair cut without thinking =
you have the biggest face in the world.
86. To not mind getting your picture taken.
87. To not avoid going to the doctor because you have to get "weighed" in.
88. To wake up each morning feeling energized and ready to go.
89. To not even worry about squeezing into small spaces.
90. To not have to enter an elevator and check the weight limit.
91. To look in your closet and have problems deciding which stylish outfit to work
since you have so many that look good and fit well.
92. To not have to lie perfectly still in bed at night for fear of breaking the bed!
93. To buy tie shoes instead of slip ons!
94. To be able to walk any distance without looking for a bench to sit on.
95. To look forward to shopping and just trying on clothes!
96. To be able to drive by any fast food place without salivating!
97. To be able to shop at the same store for food instead of having to remember
where you shopped last night for the junk food so you can avoid that store for a few days!
98. To not feel lower than low when an innocent child remarks about your size!
99. To not constantly be thinking of where your next morsel of food is coming from.
And the 100th reason to lose 100 pounds.....
BECAUSE I AM WORTH IT!