MORGAN COUNTY'S EARLY PHYSICIAN'S TO PRESENT
Dr J. D. Whitaker, served the town of Cannel City and other areas of Morgan County. Besides the horse he was also to be seen riding a velocipede which later belonged to Dr. Alec Spencer.
Dr. William Buchanan Engle served the Index area with medical care. Shown here with his wife.
Dr. Hershell B. Murray came to West Liberty from Johnson County, shown here with his first crew Herbert Thomas, Florence (Mrs. Murray), Dr. Murray and Velma Bellamy.
Dr. Morris Larue Peyton started practising in Morgan County around 1960. His first practise was with Dr. Gullett. He later ran the Peyton Clinic and then moved to the local hospital where he worked until his retirement.
Dr W. Leach Gevedon prominent Morgan Co doctor b. 3-6-1839 d.10-22-1937 m. Awilda Mcclure
Dr Ralph Gullett son of Asa Gullett DMD was a doctor in West Liberty for many years.
Hosting by WebRing.