* Tomatoes (as many as you desire).
* Fresh basil leaves (dried is okay if fresh basil is unavailable) use about 8 - 9 medium or 6 large leaves (leaves only).
* Chopped onions (about a handful per 3 - 4 medium tomatoes).
* Olive oil (corn or vegetable oil may be substituted)
use about 1 tablespoon per every six tomatoes.
* Salt and Pepper to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon each). Some people like Garlic or Green Peppers in their salad. I imagine some Peppercini would taste very good in it, too.
Toss all ingredients well and enjoy alone with crusty bread or with a full meal. You can make an extra amount, refrigerate it in a closed container and serve the next day after the juices have mingled. Mmmmm!