Yearling Middle School
6th Grade Band
Miss Van Ness, Band Director
this class is intended to continue music education of the band student through various performances and various types of music.
Instrument and tis accessories, pencil, and adgenda book --EVERY DAY!
1. the students must be in their seats when the bell rings.
2. The students must be prepared to start when the teacher steps on the podium.
3. The stdents will not talk when the conductor is talking.
4. the students must be prepared for class EVERY DAY - pencil, adgenda, and instrument.
5. Students will NOT use any instrument or its accessories that does not belong to them.
1. Failure to follow rules 1-3 will receive a point. After two points in one class this becomes a step in their adgenda. Then the implementation of the school Behavioral Plan goes into effect.
2. Failure to follow rule 4 will result in a zero for their participation grade for that day.
Failure to follow rule 5 will result in an automatic referral.