Palmerston North Electric Power Station Inc.
The power station and the retort house under construction 1923
The retort house, with the power station in the background, during their construction in 1923. Note the location of the main door of the power station. This was replaced by the present larger door (to the left of the door shown) in order to admit the British Polars in 1936. (Photo: Power Station records, PNCC Archives, Palmerston North City Archives)
Last updated: 29/3/2001