Palmerston North Electric Power Station Inc.
Construction Staff c1923
The men who built the power station during 1923. Mr W.L. Cutten, who is sixth from left in the back row, was in charge of installing the equipment. He subsequently became the first engineer at the power station. (Photo: Power Station Records, PNCC Archives, Palmerston North City Archives)
Last updated: 29/3/2001