Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 black JR himalayan does
- 1 JR himalayan (black) buck available 5/04. From great bloodlines. Great showmanship buns and they do very well on the show table too. Has been shown, still has baby coats. Born in March.
- SV's Sasuke
- Born 12-13-04
- Would be a good show bun or breeder-but is overfed at this time.
- Pet type bunny or outdoor bun, was raised indoors by my daughter.
- Has been shown.
- Chocolate doe-Born in March
- Chestnut buck-born in March
- Chocolate buck-born in March
- still has baby coat
- $25 with pedigree or take all 3 babies for $50
- Good age to start grooming for fall shows
- SV's R1V-Opal Steel Buck-(not showable color)-DOB-6/25/03 - (Picture (middle)
- Has sired a squirrel and a blue when bred to a blue himalayan--buns look really nice.
- Great depth, very nice flesh quality-firm. Smoothest, roundest, firmest butt. Good head and ears. About 2.04#
- Could be a good foundation buck for steels....breed to anything NON-blue to get showable steels!
- $15 with pedigree
- Weaned babies ($20-$35)
- blue sable points-2 bucks-not showable color.
- REW-2 does-1 out of lilac X blue himalayan NDs, other out of blue himalayans X black
- 2 JR black bucks, have been shown and 1 JR black doe-has been shown, didn't come in last, but are still young (born in early March).
- SV's Logan, registered black buck, carries REW gene.
- Squirrel buck, born in early March, very small. Not yet shown (1.06#)
- Blue buck, born in early March, still too small to show. (1.05#)
- STILL IN THE NESTBOX
blacks, blues, black otters, and more self blacks, chestnuts, a few poor colored black and a smoked pearl agouti pet type buns-in the nestbox
Email me at email@example.com for more information.
I will not be at any shows, in the next few months, buns can be picked up at my home.
Back to index page
June 27, 2004