INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU
We have groups for the Inca Trail every day of the year. Least February when the Inca Trail is closed throughout the month. The months of February you can visit Machu Picchu by train or walking cleaves one of the old walking alternatives we have. But it will not be possible to walk the Inca Trail.
They allowed only 500 people per day Inca Trail. This number includes tourists, guides, porters and cooks. The quotas are for everyone, people who want to do the Inca Trail. So to walk the Inca Trail is essential to book months in advance.
The availability of quotas for the Inca Trail is the same for all agencies. Thus, if there were available no agency can get space for the Inca Trail.
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Day 1: Cusco - Km 104 - Wiñayhuayna - Aguas Calientes:
Being 6.00 in the morning we will pick the Hotel to make the move to the train station to catch our train to Km 104 where the Inca Trail starts short. After we visited off at km 104 Chachabamba (2250 m). The trek continues with a visit to Wiñayhuayna (forever young) for some was the former home of former priests of Machu Picchu. On the way visit fantastic scenery of the Urubamba River. We will make a brief stay in Machu Picchu at the end of the afternoon we descend to the village of Aguas Calientes. Overnight at selected hotel.
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco:
After breakfast well served at the Hotel Machu Picchu climb on foot. Guided tour of the main temples of Machu Picchu for about 2 hrs. And free time to climb Huayna Picchu visit. In the afternoon we descend to Aguas Calientes where we will have to return to Ollanta train and then bus to Cusco.
Huaynapicchu is located behind the mountain where Machu Picchu in order to take up aerial view of the Inca citadel. There is a checkpoint at Machu Picchu to climb Huayna Picchu. You must enter your name and receive a ticket to climb Huayna Picchu. The guide directs how to get the ticket, but need not pay anything more. Only 400 people can visit a day divided into two shifts. Machu Picchu receives over 1000 visitors a day and generally lacking quotas to climb Huayna Picchu. No book has before. Generally, travelers arriving by other paths get quotas because they reach Machu Picchu more earlier. In order to get better up early and watch the sunrise.
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU What is included
- Transfer of arrival or departure in Cusco
- Transfer from your hotel to train station
- Backpacker train ticket from Cusco to Km 104
- Entrance to Inca Trail
- Entry to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide (English - Spanish)
- 01 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 01 box lunch / 01 breakfast / 01 dinner
- 02 ticket of bus (Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes)
- Backpacker train ticket to Cusco
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU Not included
- Breakfast on the first day / lunch and dinner last day.
- Tipping for our guide (optional)
- Category Luxury Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Train ticket Vistadome (First Class)
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
INCA TRAIL CUSCO PERU What to bring
- Medium size backpack
- Hiking poles
- Suitable for hiking shoes (not traveling with an old, new would be better)
- Rain Coat
- Adequate clothing (hot and cold)
- Water Bottle
- Sun hat to protect
- Chocolates, sweets (can be purchased in Cusco)
- Personal Stuff (camera, extra money, etc)
- Inca Trail 2d/2n is a pleasant and relaxing walk, over 2300 meters.
- After being marked the start date for the Inca Trail, this may not be changed. We also can not be changed by the place of another person. Also the money deposited will not be returned, so be sure before applying for registration.
- You must be in Cusco at least 2 days before the trek and presented at our office in Cusco. To confirm your presence in Cusco and also receive a chat with the guide.
- During the trip the program may be modified by natural events, technical or political as well as those forced, but always with the proposed program will continue.
- All the things I can not take the walk can be left in the Hotel or to our office with warehouse.
- To travel to Peru is not required to present passports to travel with it more advisable.
- Hiring this package, you hereby understand the dangers involved in traveling to Peru and takes risks in this venture. Also accept that our agency is not responsible for any problems that may occur, loss of life, damage or loss of property or objects, which may occur during the adventure trip.
- If you have any questions on this package contact us by phone, email or msn.