Ancient Greek Graphics
This page contains web graphics that you can use on your web page. It is divided
in two ways, by type (banner, buttons, bars, controls and background) and
by templates (these are pages whose code and pictures you can copy and
Please be patient, these pages will take time to load!
Instructions on saving graphics and code.
All graphics courtesy of MicroSoft.
- Click a link above to view the template.
- Copy each of the graphics separately onto a local disk (a floppy or your hard drive). You can do this on most browsers by clicking the image with the right mouse button and choosing "Save Image As..." from the pop up menu.
- Copy the background in the same way.
- Choose "Document Source" from the View Menu.
- Copy the code from the Document Source. In Netscape you'll have to use the cntrl+c command to copy once you've selected all or part of the code you want or you can goto the File menu and choose "Save As..".
- Paste the code in a html editor or in Notepad and add your particulars.
- Be careful not to cut out any of the "tags" while you're editing. Those are the things with the "<" and ">" around them. Save your new document as an "htm" or "html" file.
- Make sure all your files are in either capital or small letters. If you mix the sizes, the UNIX machine may get confused.
- Have fun and e-mail us if you get stuck.