The Laws of Power
- The Power shall not be used to bring harm, to injure or control others. But, if the need arises, the Power shall be used to protect your life or the lives of others.
- The Power is used only as need dictates.
- The Power can be used for your own gain, as long as by doing so you harm none.
- It is unwise to accept money for use of the Power, for it quickly controls its taker. Be not as those of other religions
- Use not the Power for prideful gain, for such cheapens the mysteries of Wicca and magick.
- Ever remember that the Power is the sacred gift of the Goddess and God, and should never be misused or abused.
- And this is the law of the Power.
Scott Cunningham, Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practioner
Get your own Free Home Page
This page hosted by