SOUTH AMERICA TOUR PERU
SOUTH AMERICA TOUR PERU Day 1: Arrival in Lima - Cusco - Free Tomorrow - City Tour Archaeological
Reception at Cusco airport and transfer to hotel, free morning to begin acclimatization to altitude. Go for a walk to main square for lunch, this because Cusco is at 3150 m. and some people may experience altitude sickness (Soroche). At 13h00 you start Archaeological Group City Tour with visit to major tourist attractions of Cusco and the region. Among them, the Cusco Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Koricancha), Sacsayhuaman Archeological Center, Qenqo Ceremonial Center, Fort Pucapucara and Tambomachay. Return to Cusco and overnight at Hotel.
SOUTH AMERICA TOUR PERU Day 2: Cusco - Sacred Valley of the Incas - Cusco
At 8:30 am. Group outing to Sacred Valley of the Incas, through which the sacred river Vilcanota. On the way visit the Craft Market Corao, Taray viewpoint, traditional market of Pisac Typical. In the afternoon the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo and Chincheros, the latter with its traditional market and religious buildings. Return to Cusco and Pernot in Hotel.
SOUTH AMERICA TOUR PERU Day 3: Cusco - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco
In time transfer to Poroy Station (15 minutes from Cusco), railway station to take the Backpacker train bound for Machu Picchu. Arriving at Aguas Calientes you take a bus to reach Machu Picchu. Guided tour around the citadel and in the afternoon return to Cusco to hours 17.00 pm. At 17.00 pm. Party on the train back to Cusco. Reception at Railway Station and transfer to Hotel.
SOUTH AMERICA TOUR PERU Day 4: Cusco - Free Day - Departure
In time transfer to Cusco airport to board our flight to Lima and then to their country.
End of service
SOUTH AMERICA TOUR PERU What's included
- All transfers in and out in Cusco
- 03 nights at Hotel
- Air ticket Lima / Cusco / Lima
- All Tours Mentioned in the Program
- All proceeds for City Tour and the Sacred Valley
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Backpacker train ticket (round trip)
SOUTH AMERICA TOUR PERU Not included
- Shipping rates
- Extra costs in the Hotel
- Extra costs
SOUTH AMERICA TOUR PERU Optional
- Private Service
- International Air Ticket
- Train ticket Vistadome Service
- Travel Insurance
SOUTH AMERICA TOUR PERU Important
- We recommend that you make a check-physician, independent of age, before leaving their country.
- We recommend that you also hire a travel insurance before leaving your country, covering personal injury, death, transfer medical, legal, property loss or damage. Our agency offers different options for Travel Insurance.
- During the trip or program may be amended by natural events, political or technical force these, but always follow the central idea of the program.
- To travel to Peru is not necessary to carry a passport, but recommend this trip.
- Hiring this program you claim to understand the dangers involved in traveling to the Andean countries and assumes the risks of this adventure. He also accepts that we as Tour Operators we can not be held responsible for any health problems, loss of life, property damage or loss, which may occur during and adventure travel.
- If you have any questions or requests, please contact us.