Please take a moment to review the
RULES OF OUR GROUP.
Please send an email to the group introducing yourself and telling
us a little bit about yourself - we look forward to meeting
and getting to know you! We do *REQUIRE* that you introduce
yourself to the group within 3 days of joining. We look
forward to welcoming you!
Please READ the rules (below) BEFORE posting to the group -
Violations of the rules may result in removal from the list.
- Absolutely no pornographic images or nudity are allowed -
this is a "Family" rated group.
- Participation is a REQUIREMENT to remain a member of the
group - we want you to join in, have fun and learn with us!
Participation is defined as doing one or more of our Group
Lessons or submitting a Group Weekly Theme Image (WET)
within a 2 week period. Special consideration will be given
to those on vacation, family or health problems. Just mail
to the list owners to notify us. Lurkers will be removed
from the list periodically.
- Limit file sizes to 100kb or less for regular graphics - this is the MAXIMUM size that
will be allowed. Animations may be up to 150kb.
Remember that Yahoo adds several kb to our email, so please limit your entire email to around
100kb when submitting a lesson done as a jpg, if you are using sigtags or backgrounds in your email,
you will need to take their size into consideration when saving your graphics. The same goes for animations,
the entire email should be not exceed 150kb.
Attach graphics, do not embed them into your email
The Subject Line should Read Lesson ... (with the number of the lesson attached)
- Respect and courtesy towards fellow list members is a
MUST...flaming of any kind will NOT be tolerated - if there
is a problem, please discuss it with the list owners, not
publicly on the list.
- No stationery (scrolling or non-scrolling ) or midis are
to be posted to the group due to the high volume of graphics
(lesson results) sent in and the risk of viruses in scripts.
Background images and sigtags will be allowed, however they count towards
the total kb of your email which is 100kb for a lesson with a jpg graphic and
150kb for a lesson with an animation.
- No v-cards as they cause some servers problems.
- Anyone wishing to go No Mail, will have to notify the List
Owner so that we will know that you wish to stay on the
list, and this will help us cut down on Lurkers. We also ask
that you stay on Individual Mails as you can not learn from
others creations if you can't see them or receive
announcements from the List Owners. If you must go on no
mail you will be put on Special Announcement so you can get
any Announcement from the List Owners.
- Virus Warnings! We know that you want to help protect your computer and let the members know as well.
Please contact one of the moderators or the list owner before posting to the group about a potential or new virus.
- **SOLICITATIONS of ANY kind without prior approval from
list owners will result in immediate removal (this includes
soliciting for other lists without permission, or for voting
in Site Fights) If you do have a website and wish to share it with other members please
contact the List Owner and they will add it to the Group Webpages.
- ***WAREZ Sites, Pirated software, sharing of crack codes
etc. will not be allowed on this list. What you do in
private is your business but PLEASE keep it off the list!!
- Please do not send Tutorial Link URL's directly through to
the list - instead please forward them to Betty so that she
may obtain permission from the Tutorial Author for them to
be posted to the group.
- Absolutely no stealing of anyones work, this will NOT be
tolerated - if you didn't create it yourself, do not claim
it as your work.
- DO not use this list to send cute web pages or jokes! This
is a graphics list :)
- Please be responsible when using "Reply To All". If it
will benefit the whole list, please feel free to reply to
all. But if you wish to comment on someone's work or thank
them for a helpful hint, simply reply to that person. The
group mail is set to reply to the sender of each e-mail.
Welcome to our family!