The St. George Utah Temple  





Dedicated:   April 6, 1877 by Daniel H. Wells (Brigham Young presiding)
      Link to Dedicatory Prayer
Rededicated:   November 11, 1975 by Spencer W. Kimball
      Link to Rededicatory Prayer



Photo courtesy of Mike Parker


To see other pictures click on these thumbnails.

                       




Temple Announced:Jan. 1871
Ground Breaking:Nov. 9, 1871
Dedication:Apr. 6-8, 1877
Rededication:Nov. 11-12, 1975
Temple Lot Size:6 acres
Total Floor Area:110,000 square feet
(before Renovation:56,062 sq. ft.)


Link to Current Temple Schedule



Map and Address
 
250 East 400 South
St. George, Utah 84770
Phone: (435)673-3533
 
Click on map to change view.


Click here for a map of all Utah Temples.


Return to Temple Menu Page



Hosting by WebRing.