The Manti Utah Temple  





Private Dedication:   May 17, 1888 by Wilford Woodruff
      Link to Dedicatory Prayer
Public Dedication:    May 21, 1888 by Lorenzo Snow
      same dedicatory prayer
Rededicated:   June 14, 1985 by Gordon B. Hinckley
      Link to Rededicatory Prayer





To see other pictures click on these thumbnails.

                       




Temple Announced:Jun. 25, 1875
Ground Breaking:Apr. 25, 1877
Dedication:May 17 & 21-23, 1888
Rededication:Jun. 14-16, 1985
Temple Lot Size:27 acres
Total Floor Area:86,809 square feet


Link to Current Temple Schedule



Map and Address
 
Temple Hill
Manti, Utah 84642
Phone: (435)835-2291
 
Click on map to change view.


Click here for a map of all Utah Temples.


Return to Temple Menu Page



Hosting by WebRing.