How Brian Won My Heart
Ever since we started going out, it's all about the little things with Brian. He never fails to amaze me sometimes with how sweet he is. Below is a list of the cool things he's done for me that separates him from the crowd.
- Left a rose on my car for Valentine's Day. Even though the poor thing was frozen, it was still so romantic that I'll never forget it for the rest of my life.
- Everytime we go out somewhere, my sweetheart always warms up the car for me. And if the rare occasion comes up in which he doesn't, he'll let me sit in the middle of his car so I can snuggle up to him.
- When I was sick with flu-like symptoms, my sweetie came over and knocked on my window similar to that of Romeo and Juliet. :) He brought me flowers and then proceeded to sit and watch TV with me for a few hours. Oh, and the kicker is... he still would kiss me even when I was sick!!
- The day after prom he was ordered home by his parents despite our plans for the day. They told him he couldn't use his car for anything other then school and work. In order to make our plans a reality, he rode his bike 11+ MILES to see me! This has to be the ultimate thing he's ever done.
- He came to my dress rehearsal for dance even though he knew I didn't expect him and he hates dance. He sat and kept me company and watched the dance with me even though he is actually gonna come to the real thing later. I just thought this was really sweet of him.
- He took me to a Cranberries concert and didn't mind me singing the Cranberries songs for a week after that!
- He bought me a COMPLETE set of golf clubs for my birthday, and he says he's going to teach me how to golf so I can go with him! I'm super excited about that!
- He tapes my favorite soap opera everyday and watches it with me, and he actually seems to be interested in it!
Return to the Shrine