Chuldow Martial Arts
Chuldow Martial Arts
13 Cheapside, Wakefield
CHULDOW SQUAD MEMBER STATEMENT AND REGULATIONS 2003
Please read this information thoroughly before accepting your position on the Chuldow squad or reserve team 2003.
By accepting a position on the Chuldow Squad or Reserve Team you are agreeing to all the statements and regulations as laid out by the Chuldow Squad Committee here.
By accepting a position on the Chuldow Squad or Reserve Team you are accepting that any parent / guardian / spectator associated with you must adhere to these statements and regulations, and that you will be held directly accountable for their actions.
· I submit to the authority of the Squad Committee in all relevant matters.
· I agree to compete for Chuldow Martial Arts Studios in all relevant competitions.
· I agree that Chuldow Martial Arts accepts no responsibility for any unfair decision / injury / poor organisation / loss of equipment etc. at any competition.
· I agree that Chuldow Martial Arts accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss of equipment at any training session.
· I agree to submit any complaint to a member of the squad committee and no other authority.
· I agree to submit any complaint in writing if so requested.
· I understand that a breach of any of these conditions will result in my expulsion from the squad.
·I will conduct myself with due courtesy and respect when addressing the Squad Committee or fellow Squad / Reserve members.
·I will conduct myself with due courtesy and respect when addressing any tournament / competition official / fellow competitor.
·I will not openly disagree with any decision made by the referee(s) / judge(s).
·I will commit myself to squad training and understand that I will not be allowed to compete if I have not attending training sessions with the squad.
·I understand that displays of anger, aggression, sarcasm, lethargy etc. at training / competition may result in official reprimand.
· I will attend every training session to the best of my ability.
· I will, whenever possible, attend tournaments and support my fellow Squad members, even if I am not competing.
· I understand that failure to attend Squad training will result in disciplinary action.
· I understand that failure to attend tournaments / competitions will result in disciplinary action.
· I understand that failure to contact me is not a valid reason for missing a Squad training session. It is my responsibility to find out when training sessions are held.
· I accept that I must purchase the Squad / Reserve Uniform before attending my first tournament / competition.
· I accept that my uniform is the uniform of Chuldow Martial Arts Squad and will not display any other style / club / association name.
· I understand that I will not be allowed to compete in any relevant tournament / competition in another uniform.
· I agree that I must purchase insurance before I can compete in any tournament / competition.
· I agree to provide proof of this insurance upon entry into the Chuldow Squad / Reserve Team.