St. John's Anglican Church

567 Queenston Road, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada   N3H 3J9

St John's Anglican, Cambridge, Ontario

Clergy:

The Rev. Canon
David Bowyer

Rev. Deacon
Luanne MacPherson

Rev. Deacon
John McIntosh


Phone:

519-653-3323


Sunday Services:

8 a.m., 10:30 a.m.
1st and 3rd Sunday
of the month

Holy Prayer 10:30 a.m.
2nd and 4th Sunday
of the month.


The first church building was built by the Anglican faith community in what was then known as Preston, Ontario in 1890. This church burnt down December 30, 1942 and was replaced by the current building.

To mark the 120th anniverary of St. John's in December 2010, Susan Bagshaw made and donated the icon shown right of Christ Enthroned.

Diocese of Huron Church Web Sites