|Spells and Dreams|
|Creating a Spell
You can use someone else's spells, but it will work best if you create your own!
1. Meditate on the situation you wish to change. Find the true reason for the spell.
2. Write the spell. Rhyming is quite helpful, but it's not written in stone. State everything you need to... Remember the warning! Include the forces, or Deities, you are envoking for power.
Now you have a spell to cast. You may use candles, incense, etc., to help strengthen your spell.
|Warning: You must be careful to be specific when writing and casting spells. Giving the forces you call upon leeway can be dangerous. A money spell, for example, can be meant to cause no harm. But, you learn a parent has died and left you an inheritance. You have the $$, but you paid dearly.|
|Casting a Spell
1. Cast a circle, or not. For many small spells, a circle isn't necessary.
2. Prepare by meditating and visualizing the desired outcome.
3. Light candles or incense, if using.
4. Recite your spell, again visualizing the spell working. (see the $$ in your hands, or the bill paid)
5. Believe in your spell and in yourself.
6. Once finished, blow out the candle if you reuse them, or allow it to burn completely. Go about your life, knowing your spell has worked.
I've had a request for info on dreams. Unfortunately, I'm not very well informed on them. I do keep a dream diary and try to figure out what each means and try to indentify any recurring themes. I have found a sight that will be very helpful in understanding your dreams. The "Dream Emporium" link is located on the Links page.