|To add or correct links: Mail to "Prova Mo 72 @
Earthlink.net" (Remove the spaces !)
|Room for YOUR site !|
|1) Select the "GearHead" to the left.
2) Point to the version of the file you want to download.
3) Right click the mouse.
4) A window will open. Select "Save Target As".
5) Left click the mouse.
6) A window will open requesting you to select a storage location on your for the downloaded file.
7) Enter a storage location. Left click the mouse on "Save".
|8) The file will be downloaded to your specified location and the
"Download Complete" window will open.
9) The file has now been downloaded to your computer and stored at the location you specified.
10) You now have the option of opening the file you downloaded or closing the Download Complete window.
|11) If you downloaded the compressed version of the database, you can select "Open File" and you will be directed to WinZip to decompress and store the decompressed file for use in Excel.
12) If you downloaded the Excel version of the database, you can select "Open File" and the database will be opened in Excel.
13) Be sure to note where the Excel file is stored for future access.
The database consists of many lines organized as two columns. Column A contains the topics (Clutch, ZF, Cooling System, Suspension, etc.) in alphabetical order. Column B contains some information item pertinent to the topic.