The Links page
For your surfin' delight, here are some links to other interesting sites,
and especially people I have traded with. A great many thanks to you all.
And to think it all just started with getting a few boots to jam along.
|NOTE OF WARNING|
These links haven't been updated in a while.
- Interference.com U2 messageboards One of the bigger U2 messageboards. Home of the U2 Newmedia peer to peer trading software. Seems to be going the way of payed membership for full participation though.
- Pat's U2 CD Page Excellent, reliable,
patient and fast trader. Seems defunct now, unfortunately.
- U2 BOOTLEG COLLECTION
Fellow native from my place of birth. Has an awesome collection. He does sales.
- Shaft all Another fellow native from the deep south.
Fast and reliable.
- Chris Choboter Reliable Canuck. Thumbs up.
- Bucky's U2 Trading page boots from the Big State of Texas.
- Another U2 bootleg page: CD-R and minidisc U2 boots from Belgium. Give her a call!
- The Hugo Morganho Collection Portugeze trader who seems to be doing quite allright.
- Justin's U2 CD-R Trading Page Mister Zoo himself. If your looking for a obscure show on CDR, chances are that this is
the place. Except for the Skunkworks of course.
- Matt Houston's Australian U2pageWebring HTML obsessive but very ironic Australian. Never traded with this guy but
- U2 Guitar ArchiveVast depository of
fanmade tablature of almost every U2 song. Jam along with your new bootleg. Try to find some of my contributions.
- Goldenhawk.com Home of the best CD-recording software, CDR-Win!
- Good traders against bad traders! This is a great site where card game traders (of which I'm one also) keep score of themselves. IF you are good you gain in rank, if you are bad you are kicked out and you come on the black list. Now why don't we bootlegtraders have something similar?
- Babylon 5 CCG Trading via Vorlonspace.org This is one of the best tradepages I have ever seen. Now why don't we have somithing similar? It's a tradepage for the Babylon 5 collectible card game. Here you can apply for a tradepage, list your wares, search what hundreds of others have to offer and so do some serious tradings.
If only I knew more about HTML! By the way, I'm up there too, somewhere!
Yes, there was 1 bad trader. When I get of my lazy ass and finally finish my good trader/bad trader section I'll tell ya all about him.
© Muad'zin 2004