First of all, I personally think that whoever will try to play this will have eyesore. I used only Microsoft Paint to write this sheet, and while I would like to have original the score that I wrote scanned out, I think it would not be as readable. It has a lot of erasures and weird footnotes.
Please don't ask me to write more. Even though I can play the other songs in the piano, they are just long, and I don't have the time. Just drop by my house if you want to listen to 'Yakusoku Iranai' or Kanno's 'The Egg and You'. ^_^
If you would like to have this posted in your site, if you had a good time playing the song, if there are wrong notes, please e-mail me.
1. There are notes marked with green x's. These are notes which I just added, either to increase the harmony of the piece, or because the song from the CD sounds like it had those notes. Otherwise, as the pianist, I disregard those notes sometimes.
IMPORTANT: Disregard only the note the 'x' mark is closest to. One 'x' mark is for ONE NOTE ONLY.
2. To get a more exact sound, use the damper pedals where breaks in arpeggios appear. This promotes continuity.
Personally, I always use it when needed, starting from the 16th measure. The use of the pedals though, is upon the pianist's discretion.
3. The thick curves mark tied notes,the thin ones are slurs.
4. R.H. means 'right hand'.
5. I, the writer/interpreter, do not have professional experience in writing musical scores, so the spacings and other format may give the reader a difficult time reading.
6. This sheet is printable in a legal size (long) bond paper.
*Dedicated to Angel, requested by msjules_022165. Thanks to dude500 for correcting the flats.