Refinements made 27 January 1999
I have broken down the Pagan Links Page into several parts. This page is a sub-menu page for ease of navigation, i hope.
(1) Institution-Supported Sites at museums and universities
(2) Personal Interest Sites, and
(3) Pagan Sites, including Levantine, Mesopotamian, Greek/Hellenic, and Mithraic
(1) Sites about Afro-Diasporic Religions, including Santeria from Cuba and Puerto Rico, Vodou from Haiti, Candomble and Umbanda from Brazil, and American Hoodoo
(2) Sites about Shamanism and Information on Trance Possession
(1) Other Mystical and Spiritual Sites, including Pantheism and (coming soon) Interfaith Outreach
(2) Myths and Mythic Art
(3) A Few of my Favorite Dark Goddesses, including Hekate and Sekhmet, Kali and Durga
Thanks for visiting
Send me any comments or questions via e-mail
Or you can visit
Qadash Kinahnu, A Canaanite-Phoenician Temple:
The Temple Directory for navigation through over 60 pages.
Neo-Pagan Pages Table of Contents for pages of polytheology, rituals, and links
Priestess's Personal Quarters, for information about me and Coffee and Chocolate, Art and Music, Bats and Left-handedness, Tattoos and Piercing, and other assorted Links.
© 1997 Lilinah biti-Anat
Arabesque Bar courtesy of SewDoll
Banners displayed do not imply approval or recommendation