Lilinah's Library of Links Room 3:
Pythagorean, Neoplatonic, Hermetic, and Mithraic Links
When you see this icon: - it means i especially recommend this site.
Created 25 February 1999
Index of this page
Back to Top
- Biblioteca Arcana has great Pagan Greek and Pythagorean material, historical, scholarly, and creative. By the same devotee who hosts The Omphalos.
- The Pythagorean Sourcebook and Library, hosted by Phanes Press, which specializes publishing books on Ancient, Hermetic, and Alchemical Spiritual Philosophies and Practices.
- Information on Pythagorean Paganism
Back to Top
- Encyclopedia.com - Neoplatonism
- The Proclus Index Page at Leiden University
- The Proclus Home Page at Leiden University
- Neoplatonism an article on EWTN, Global Catholic Network - Neoplatonism was a great influence on some early mystical Christians.
- Neoplatonism an article from The Columbia Encyclopedia at "Information Please"
- Neoplatonism an article from the Encyclopedia Britannica
- The Corpus Hermeticum on-line, an essential theurgical and thaumaturgical resource from the beginning of this era.
- The Gnosis Archive
Has a collection of essays and resources about numerous different ways of approaching the Sacred.
Back to Top
- The Cosmic Mysteries of Mithras by published scholar David Ulansey, is a detailed and illustrated article on the recent reinterpretation of the Roman cult as astrologically and astronomically based. When you're done with the article, well worth the read, and so is his book (see glowing praise at the end of the article), check out David's amazing collection of links. And you thought academics didn't know how to have fun?
- Mithraism, an intelligent look at this Roman cult, at The Ecole Initiative, a site dedicated to tracing the roots of early Christianity.
- A Site Dedicated to the Sun God Mithras by Payam Nabarz. A very personal exploration, including guidelines for self-initiation, illustrated beautifully with pictures of actual historical altars and sites.
Additional Pagan Links
- Pagan Links Library Room 1: Mediterranean and Ancient Near Eastern Institutional Sites
Sites by museums, universities, and organizations about Levantine, Mesopotamian, and Greek/Hellenic archaeology and history.
- Pagan Links Library Room 2: Mediterranean and Ancient Near Eastern Personal Sites
Personal interest and Pagan sites about Levantine, Mesopotamian, and Greek/Hellenic archaeology, history, mythology, and religion.
- Pagan Links Library Room 3: Pythagorean, Neoplatonic, Hermetic, and Mithraic Sites
You Are Here.
- Pagan Links Library Room 4: African and Afro-Diasporic Sites
Sites about Afro-Diasporic Religions, including Santeria from Cuba and Puerto Rico, Vodou from Haiti, Candomble and Umbanda from Brazil, and Hoodoo from the American South.
- Pagan Links Library Room 5: Mythic Melange and Dark Goddess Sites
A miscellany of sites covering Mythology and Mythic Art; a few of my favorite Dark Goddesses, including Hekate, Sekhmet, Kali and Durga; sites about Shamanism and information on Trance Possession; and a variety of Contemporary Mystical and Spiritual Sites.
- Pagan Links Library Room 6: Interfaith and General Religion Sites
A plethora of sites about various aspects of spirituality and religion, including Interfaith Work, Atheism, Freethought, Humanism, Pantheism, Mysticism, CyberReligion, and a Miscellany of Religion Resources.
Other Rooms in the Temple
The Main Temple Directory complete list of over 85 rooms in the Temple.
The Neopagan Circle, subindex for pages of polytheology, rituals, and links
The Priestess's Quarters, a thing or two about me...
Thanks for visiting.
Send me any comments or questions via e-mail
© 1997-98 Lilinah biti-Anat
Arabesque Bar courtesy of SewDoll|
Brilliant Celtic Peacock from Dover Clip Art