Dragonball Z: Burst Limit
|Price:||$49.00 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by gofgs
DBZ: Burst Limit X360
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2266 in Video Games
- Brand: Atari
- Model: 742725276260
- Published on: 2008-06
- Released on: 2008-06-10
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Format: CD
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .57" h x 5.42" w x 7.51" l, .31 pounds
- Competition grows with the ability to play online in both the co-op and vs. modes
- During each battle, find conditions that create new scenes and watch a unique story unfold at the end of each game
- Experience visuals and movement reminiscent of the anime due to Z3 shading technology and detailed effects
- Increased speed of charge and release on the field, free movement around the field, and increased speed and power of attacks
Dragonball Z: Burst Limit is the first game of the Dragonball Z series to hit the Xbox 360 console. The game features detailed graphics and dramatic, seamless battles, expected from a next generation console. The plans are to have characters and movement reminiscent of the animation, and high-intensity battles.
During each battle, find conditions to create new dramatic scenes. After the battles, watch a unique story unfold each time you play. There is also a stronger element of offense and defense, due to added energy saving and fighting techniques. Features:
- Online Feature - Competition grows with the ability to play online in both the co-op and vs. modes.
- Unique DBZ Story -During each battle, find conditions to create new scenes and watch a unique story unfold at the end of each game.
- Higher Quality Gaming - Experience visuals and movement reminiscent of the anime due to Z3 shading technology and detailed effects.
- High Intensity battles - Increased speed of charge and release on the field, free movement around the field, and increased speed and power of attacks.
- Energy - Use of special skills will no longer drain energy. The lower your energy, the stronger you get, making for a possible turnaround of the battle.
- Fatal Blow - Each character in the game has their own "Fatal Blow". If the player successfully attacks his opponent, this would be a finishing move, but if not, it will put the player in the disadvantageous situation, and he must battle with no "Fatal Blow" for the rest of the battle.
Great Dragon Ball Z Game, regardless of what others might say
This game is a very fun fighting game. Some of the battles are way crazy difficult on normal, imagine on the highest setting. Some of the battles are very one sided. The AI controls are questionable as it seams to be very weak and retarded in its logic one second then super ultra mega perfect the next. No offense is meant towards any person. I.E. Your opponent will be one punch away from defeat and you will have two full health bars, then the AI will unleash a flurry of combos leading to your defeat. Other times it wont attack when you are weak or your guard is down and just stand next you you blocking. There are some unexpected pieces in this game that are very enjoyable, and the cut scenes are skipable, but are enjoyable to watch. When you play, you always play as the winning side in the show, so whomever won that fight in the show, you will play as, good or bad guy. Your first time play through will be annoying after each win because of the unlockables, but that happened in previous DBZ games. The controls are easy, easy to be both a button masher and a button master, either way could win the fight. The graphics are great to watch, yet they take nothing away from the experience in the game. I highly recommend this game to any DBZ fan or any body that likes fighting games.
Great fighting game. My roommates and i have gotten about 50 hours of entertainment from it. if you like dragonball z this is a great way to get your fix
If you like DBZ
If you like the anime its a good game, just horrible acting and cheesey movie clips. But the game play is fun.