Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Wii
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1221 in Video Games
- Brand: Atari
- Published on: 2007-11
- Released on: 2007-12-03
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .54" h x 5.43" w x 7.52" l, .31 pounds
- 150 playable characters, including characters not playable or featured in previous games
- 20 different stages across both day and night
- New and improved fighting styles enhanced by the Wii remote
- Online gameplay
- ESRB Rated T for Teen
Wow, Best Dragonball Z (game ever especially on the Wii)
What can I say?
This is an awesome game.
It has tons of characters, better graphics, fun Wii controls, team battles in story, night and day stages, play as bad guys on story, better customizing system allowing you to ad flight ability to Dragonball characters who can't fly, Better character selection screen with better drawings, and better music. Put all of these things together you get a great game that you know that once you beat it you'll come back again and again.
Dragon Ball Z fans will be happy
1. Good controls. I have played with both the classic controller and wiimote. The classic controller gives you greater control but isn't as fun as using the wiimote. The wiimote controls are not just tacked on. They put a lot of time in making wiimote work with this game. The one problem is some moves are really hard to do with the wiimote but once you get the timing down you'll be ok. Oh yeah even though some moves are harder on the wiimote others are a lot easier but with that said no moves are hard using the classic controller.
2. The graphics. I know this looks bad compared to the stuff you see on PS3 or xbox but I still like the look of this game. It basically looks like the cartoon and I want to feel like I'm fighting in the cartoon.
3. The game itself. Yeah this thing is not easy. You might want to play this on easy. I like it this way but a lot of little kids are going to want this game and it will be way beyond them.
4. Sound. You can pick English or Japanese and both sound like the cartoon.
5. Options. There are many options in this game and people to unlock.
1. Dragon History. This is the story mode. I don't like the way it was done. I wanted to play from the start of the anime to the end. The way they do it is you fight in some of the key battles of the anime.
2. Online games lag. I'm not sure if it is distance between me and the person I'm fighting or something wrong with nintendo.
All in all this is a great DBZ game. I consider it one of the top 10 wii games out right now.
If you do not plan on playing this game online then I would say go for it! The controls are much improved over the last version and there are tons of new characters and transformations to play with.
If you are buying this because of the online game play then DO NOT PURCHASE!!! Online barely works on this game. It is incredibly laggy for everyone who tries to use it and a fix has not been released yet even though Nintendo and Atari are both aware of the problem.