Dragonball GT Videos Volume 1
|Price:||$4.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by CostBuy
The incredible adventures of Goku, Vegeta and the Dragonball team come to life on Dragonball GT GBA Video Vol. #1 -- enjoy 45 minutes of non-stop, commercial-free space-based martial arts wherever you travel. Skip-free viewing no matter how many bumps you hit on the road!
- Amazon Sales Rank: #19621 in Video Games
- Brand: Majesco
- Model: GAMJC 096427013655
- Released on: 2004-09-07
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Platform: Game Boy Advance
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.00" h x 4.00" w x 5.75" l,
- A Grand Problem: Goku and Trunks are on the verge of defeat, finding themselves in the sinister grip of a mad scientist who wishes to use their Saiyan bodies in his twisted experiments! But whats this? Goku is a child?!
- Pans Gambit: Goku and Trunks are captives of General Rilldo, and its up to Pan to save them. Disguised as a robot, she is able to outwit the enemy throng! But when her cover is blown Pan must face Nat, a member of the Mega Cannon Sigma Force, in battle!
Good, Could Be Better
The Game Boy advance video is very cool. The graphics are great for it beingon a game boy and they've got some cool stuff on these videos. However, although I love GT, these are by far not the best episodes they could put on this. They should do the first episode of the lost episodes (which is the real first episode,) and the last episode. The episodes on this, while good, are below the standard of GT. The first episode here, A Grand Problem, isn't even an episode. Even FUNI states its a clip show-an introduction. But, I got this for five bucks, so I realy can't complain. I have these on DVD too, and they're better on DVD because you get the Japanese language track. Other than the eiode selection, this is a very good instalment in the GBA video series. The graphics, though iffy, are better than on the Nickelodeon ones. Also, they should have put the theme song with the episodes, not on the opening.
Overall- 3 1/2/5
Best Game Boy Advance Video Ever!
I think this one is better because I am a DragonBall Series Fan and I enjoy all 3 of the shows alot. So I bought this and I enjoy this alot better than that spongebob Sh*t and this is really cool.
Dragonball on Tour
Before the PSP's UMD movie line, there was Gameboy Advance Video, the then-new way to watch TV shows and movies. This cart includes the first 2 episodes of "Dragonball GT," as shown on Cartoon Network way back when. To sum it up, there's no Japanese audio, no extras, and the picture's slightly choppy. But considering the format, you can't deny what a technical feat this is.
The material in this cart is recommend for ages 7 & up: Violence.