|You Know you are an Anglo Indian when...|
|* Everything you eat has a gravy made of garlic, onion and tomatoes
* You try and reuse gift wrappers, gift boxes, and of course aluminum foil.
* You try to eject food particles from between your teeth by pressing your tongue against them and making a peculiar noise like, tshick, tshick tshick, tschick, tschick.
* You are standing next to the two largest size suitcases at the airport
* You arrive one or two hours late to a party - and think it is normal
* You peel the stamps off letters that the postal service missed to mark up.
* You stuff your pockets with napkins from the last restaurant you ate at.
* You take Indian snacks anywhere it says "no food allowed"
* You talk for an hour at the front door when leaving someone's house
* You load up the family car with as many people as possible.
* You use plastic to cover anything new in your house whether it is the remote control, VCR, carpet or new couch.
* You have a vinyl table cloth on your kitchen table.
* You use grocery bags to hold garbage.
* You have Tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftover chicken wing.
* You don't own any real Tupperware-only a cupboard full of used, but carefully rinsed, takeout containers, and jam jars.
* You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
* You live with your parents and you are 30 years old. (and they prefer it that way).
* You only make long distance calls after 11p.m.
* Your parents never go to the movies.
* You call an older person you never met before "uncle."
* When your parents meet strangers and talk for a few minutes, you discover you're talking to a distant cousin.
* Your parents don't realize phone connections to foreign countries have improved in the last two decades, and still scream at the top of their lungs.
* When dining out, your parents think re 1 is enough of a tip.
* You list your daughter as "fair and slim" in the matrimonial no matter what she looks like.
* All your Tupperware is stained with food color.
* You have drinking glasses made of steel.