Batman Rise of Sin Tzu
|Price:||$24.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Cosmogadget
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu is an action, beat'em up game, allowing players to assume the role of Batman, Robin, Nightwing, or Batgirl in a stuggle to protect Gotham City from a mysterious and methodical invasion only to discover a brand new nemesis whose only goal is to conquer Batman.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #20074 in Video Games
- Brand: UBI Soft
- Model: 8888141495
- Released on: 2003-10-24
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Platform: Game Boy Advance
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .11 pounds
- The Rise of Sin Tzu: Sin Tzu makes history as the first Batman character to debut in a videogame. To commemorate this event, DC Comics and Warner Bros. have showcased the talents of renowned comic-book artist Jim Lee as Sin Tzu's creator.
- Four Infamouse Super Villians: Battle Batman's most infamous enemies including Bane, Clayface and Sacrecrow - each making their first-ever videogame appearance - and the formidable Sin Tzu.
- 35 Attacks: Topple Sin Tzu's soldiers of crime with over 35 martial-arts moves and crippling combos.
- Gotham City: Wage brutal street battle through the Gotham City Docks, Crime Alley, Arkham Asylum and more.
From the Manufacturer
Batman faces a new enemy unlike any he has ever faced before... The faceless foe plunges Gotham City into chaos on the night of the anniversary of Bruce Wayne’s parents’ murder. Who is responsible for unleashing havoc on Gotham City? The truth will be revealed.
- A brand-new villain for the Batman universe: Sin Tzu, cunning master of strategy and martial arts, makes history as the first Batman character to debut in a video game. To commemorate this event, DC Comics and Warner Bros. have showcased the talents of veteran scriptwriter Flint Dille and reknown comic-book artist Jim Lee as Sin Tzu's co-creators and character designers.
- Two-player simultaneous action: Battle the evil forces of Gotham City by yourself or with a friend. Two players can fight the forces of evil as the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, or choose to control Nightwing or Batgirl.
- Four infamous super-villains: battle Batman's most infamous enemies including Bane, Clayface, Scarecrow, and the new formidable foe--Sin Tzu, all appearing for the first time in a videogame.
- Batman's gadgets: utilize Batman’s arsenal such as the Batarang, Grappling Hook, and Smoke Bombs.
- 35 Batman attacks: topple Sin Tzu's soldiers of crime with more than 35 martial arts moves and combos.
- 12 levels: defend Gotham City through the Gotham City Docks, Crime Alley, and Arkham Asylum.
This game sucks!!!
This game is the most boring game ive ever played!its dumb and it sucks. I rate this game a D- because its too boring and its exremley dumb.don't buy it.