A little humor for the day.
Bill and Hillary are out driving in the
Hillary's hometown. They are low on fuel, so Bill
pulls into a gas station for a fill-up. The attendant
comes out and begins to pump gas into the first
couple's tank. As he is doing this, he looks into
the passenger window.
"Hey, Hillary. We used to date in high school, do
you remember me?" he asks.
They chat for a few minutes, Bill pays and the
first couple leaves. As they drive Bill is feeling
very proud of himself and looks over at Hillary.
"You used to date that guy? Just think what it
would be like if you had married him", he says
Hillary looks at Bill and replies, "Well I guess
you'd be pumping gas and he would be the
25 SIGNS THAT YOU LIVE IN THE YEAR 2002
by: More than a few of you...
1. You just tried to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
3. You call your son's beeper to let him know it's time to eat. He emails
you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
4. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
5. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but
you haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.
6. You check the ingredients on a can of chicken noodle soup to see if it
7. Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn
Therefore, she can create a screen saver.
8. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if
anyone is home.
9. Every commercial on television has a web-site address at the bottom
of the screen.
10. You buy a computer and 6 months later it is out of date and now
sells for half the price you paid.
11. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have
the first 20 or 30 years of your life, is cause for panic and turning
around to go get it.
12. Using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase.
would be a hassle and take planning.
13. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags out of
the back seat of your car.
14. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not
have e-mail addresses.
15. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
16. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
17. Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post-it notes.
18. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
19. You get an extra phone line so you can get phone calls.
20. You disconnect from the Internet and get this awful feeling, as if
you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
21. You get up in morning and go online before getting your coffee.
22. You wake up at 2 am to go to the bathroom and check your E-mail
on your way back to bed.
23. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
24. You're reading this.
25. Even worse; you're going to forward it to someone else.