Some of these rules may seem obvious, but you'd be surprised. These are the rules I apply when trading, and I expect you to do the same! Please read these simple rules before contacting me. Thanks!
- I will NOT sell a bootleg! Don't ask me about this. This page is for trading only.
- Use good quality CD-Rs! Check out www.cdmediaworld.com for comparisons between various CD-R brands. I use mostly Maxell, FUJI, TDK or Kodak.
- I don't send jewel cases with my CD-Rs, I use paper sleeves for the CDs.
- Send the CDs in padded bubble-envelopes, via airmail.
- Record the CDs in DAO! No gaps between the tracks!
- If you contact me for a trade, and we haven't traded before, you send first. I will send when I receive the CDs from you.
- If you have artwork, great! I have artwork and will gladly trade via e-mail. If you don't have artwork, I will at the very least expect a setlist.